GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO ALL OFFERS:
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change
• Offer does not apply to existing bookings
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors
• Void where prohibited by law
• Turnberry Resort and Starwood reserve the right to discontinue this offer at any time
©2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Preferred Guest, SPG, Aloft, Element, Four Points, Le Méridien, Sheraton, St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Westin and their logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
Turnberry Adventures, outdoor activities
• Turnberry Adventures operates on selected dates throughout the year. View opening hours here.
• Guests are asked to register at Turnberry Adventures 15 minutes prior to start of the activity. In the case of late arrivals, Turnberry Adventures will strive to proceed at a later time or reschedule if there is availability, however, remains the right to cancel the session without a refund if there are no alternatives. Some activities have age restrictions, please check against the activity description.
• Residents of the hotel may pay by credit card or put the activity charges on your room bill to be settled prior to departure. If you are a non-resident, a non-refundable deposit of £20 applies to secure your booking. Full payment will be required at least 7 days prior to your activity date.
• If resident hotel guests cancel within 24 hours of a pre-booked session, a 100% cancellation charge incurs. If you are a non-resident and cancel within 7 days of a pre-booked session, a 100% cancellation charge applies and guests forfeit deposit.
• Turnberry Adventures are covered by public liability insurance for up to £10m. Any participant should however check their own insurance for personal accident.
• See full list of guidelines and FAQ's here>>