Discover the dramatic beauty of Ayrshire, South West Scotland, and enjoy this historic destination from the comfort and luxury of one of Turnberry's ocean view rooms.
- Travel Directions to Turnberry
- Chauffeur & Transfer Services
- The Luxury Collection Concierge Services
- View Turnberry's rich history
Discover the West Coast of Scotland at Trump Turnberry, a Luxury Collection Resort
With stretches of sandy beaches, vibrant town centres and an array of historical and sporting activities, Ayrshire has something for everyone.
Explore the tales of Scotland’s most famous Bard, Robert Burns or discover the legend of Robert the Bruce. Taste some of Scotland’s most unique whiskies, take a boat trip out to the iconic Ailsa Craig or even tee off on one of Ayrshire’s other Open Championship golf courses at Old Prestwick and Royal Troon.
Also close at hand is the magnificent Culzean Castle, only a few miles from Trump Turnberry. With acres of woodland to explore plus the new Adventure Cove play area, it provides all the ingredients for a wonderful day out.
Journey a little further from this magnificent Ayrshire base and discover the dynamic, pulsating heart of Glasgow, one of Europe's most exciting cities, and beautiful, historic Edinburgh, home to the world's largest international arts festival.
Using Trump Turnberry as your base, discover a variety of experiences including:
• Culzean Castle 6km/3,7 miles
• The Whisky Experience in Kirkoswald, 5km/3.2 miles
• Burns National Heritage Park 20km/12.4 miles
• Dean Castle Country Park 43 km/26.7 miles
• Rozelle House Galleries 23km/14.2 miles
• Scottish Maritime Museum in Irvine 35km/ 21.8 miles
• The Dunaskin Experience in Patna 22km/13.6 miles
• Vikingar in Largs 54km/33.5 miles
• Dumfries House, Cumnock, 44km/27.6 miles