Three of Scotland's most prestigious courses have combined forces to create the Open Links of Ayrshire, the only package that includes guaranteed times on all of Ayrshire’s Open Links courses.
- Founded in 1851, Prestwick Golf Club introduced the world to the Open Championship by hosting the inaugural tournament in 1860. Prestwick had the distinct honour of hosting the first 12 Opens, with a further 12 over the years, cementing this club in true golfing history.
- Steeped in history, Royal Troon has hosted the Open Championship on eight occasions and will bring back the competition to Ayrshire as the host of the 2016 tournament.
- Follow in the footsteps of legends on The Ailsa course, which has been the proud host of the Open four times and was the setting for the famous Watson and Nicklaus ‘Duel in the Sun’ in 1977.
Learn more about this championship course here.
Enjoy a two night stay in the exquisite surroundings of Turnberry’s iconic hotel and play all three courses. Based on classic accommodation, play and stay prices start from £1125 per person, based on single occupancy or from £875 per person based on double occupancy (for arrivals from Sunday–Thursday). Breakfast both mornings and dinner for one evening in our signature restaurant, 1906, are also included.
Valid until 29th of September 2016; subject to availability, blackout dates apply. To book, please contact the resort sales team at Trump Turnberry on 01655 333 991 or email teetimes@trumpturnberry
Terms & Conditions - Open Links of Ayrshire Package
- Offer is valid between 1/6/16 and 16/6/16 inclusive (last play date on Troon is 16/6) and between 24/7/16 and 29/7/16 (play at Troon begins again from 25/7)
- Prestwick Sunday supplement is £25.00 per golfer
- Offer is for a two night stay at Trump Turnberry (Residential package) and includes guaranteed times on Prestwick, Royal Troon and a round on Turnberry’s Ailsa Course.
- Full prepayment is required at time of booking and is non-refundable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total package charge.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Residential rates from £1125 per person, based on single occupancy or from £875 per person based on double occupancy (for arrivals from Sunday - Thursday). Includes Full Scottish breakfast both mornings and a dinner for one evening in 1906, our signature restaurant, transport not included.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Turnberry reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time